All computational results in the tutorial were generated using the Shogun-based Easysvm tool written in python. This toolbox is also available at a Galaxy-based webservice. An alternative implementation using PyML is also available.
- Easysvm an easy-to-use SVM toolbox based on python and the Shogun toolbox
- PyML an easy-to-use python-based SVM toolbox
- Shogun toolbox a powerful toolbox for large scale data analysis including many SVM implementations with support for python, R, matlab and octave.
- LibSVM an SVM library with a graphic interface
- SVM-Light an implementation of SVMs in C